Six pairings I like:
(is it sad that there's only two schools in there and only three guys from Seigaku?)
Three ships I've abandoned:
7) Golden Pair
Three Ships I've never liked:
11) Ryoma/either screaming girl
12)The ichinen trio *shudders*
Two ships that have piqued my interest:
14) Fuji brothers
1. Why do you dislike #11?
Let me get the book out here. *ahem* Annoying, loud, obnoxious, crazy......
2. Who do you know that ships #13
No one, but I'd love to read some. :)
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3
The fic I'm working on with Fuji in a silk dress, lace stockings, make-up and suggesting to Tezuka that the whole tennis team should wear dresses.
4. What is your favorite moment for #1
LASER BEAM!!! Puri!!!! When they reveal the switch in the manga. Well, I guess maybe the first time they each show up is a favorite, but they're not together in those pannels, so, yeah, this works.
5. How long have you been following couple #6
For a while. Ever since I read a piece where Sanada takes Akaya in the shower and Akaya thinks that Sanada has sold his soul to the devil. *snickers*
6. What's the story with #8? What made you stop caring?
Some things just shouldn't be and Jackal with a sex life is one of them. *sorry, Jackal*
7. Which ship do you prefer - #2 or #4?
That's a tough one, but I'd have to go with Sanada/Yukimura. They just fit.
8. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 or #12.
12. Definately the Ichinen trio.
9. What interests you about #14?
Because I can see it as being cannon. Fuji just has that look about him when Yuuta is around.
10. When did you stop liking #7?
I love them in the musicals, but it just doesn't work anywhere else. nya.
11. Did your waning interest in #9 kill your interest in the series?
Not at all. I tend to ignore Atobe on principle whenever he shows up.
12. What's a song that reminds you of #5? .
Yukimura no tennis from DL7. Watch and you'll see why. (go Niou)
13. Which of these ships do you love the most right now?
Platinum. Niou/Yagyuu. I love 'em so much I want to go glomp them.
14. Which do you dislike the most?
You have to ask??? Ichinen trio.
15. If you could have any of these pairings double date, who would they be?
Niou/Yagyuu and Sanada/Yukimura. Think of all the fun Niou and Yukimura would have with the stone emperor and the gentleman. *snickers*
16. Have #2 kissed yet? Elaborate if yes.
Many times. Do you want all the locations? Poor Sanada didn't know what he was getting into, and he jumps every time he sees a shadow, hears a pencil/pen scratching or hears "ii data".
17. Did #4 have a happy ending? Do you think one is likely?
Only if their teams don't get involved in their relationship. Sanada/Ryoma.
18. What would make you start shipping #14?
I'd have to get better at writing Seigaku. Right now I can really only do Rikkai.
19. If only one could happen, which would you prefer - #2 or #6?
2, because Akaya wouldn't do anything to upset his buchou.
20. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them?
Atobe/Jiroh: Atobe goes down in a plane crash over the Pacific ocean and Jiroh manages to pin down Marui.