Prince Of Tennis Survey Questions!
Note: You can add your own questions! As long the main ones aren't erased!
Copy and paste this in your profile, if you want.
1. First off! What is your favorite school?
Rikkai Dai Fuzoku.
2. Who is your favorite player?
3. What is your favorite tennis move?
Taka-san's BURNING!!!!!! Although half the time I want people to take his racket away from him. ;)
4. Who is your favorite doubles pair?
The Platinum Pair, Niou and Yagyuu. Although I adore Marui and Jackal too.
5. What is your favorite tennis game in the series (who vs. who)?
So many to choose from. Anything with Rikkai in it, I guess.
6. What is your least favorite school?
Hyotei Academy. booo.
7. Who is your least favorite player?
8. What is your least favorite tennis move?
Viking Horn. So annoying.
9. Who is your least favorite doubles pair?
The pair from Higa Chuu that hurts Oji (Rokkaku's coach)
10. What is your least favorite tennis game in the series (who vs. who)?
Tezuka vs. Atobe.
11. Favorite pair (homosexual or straight)? Why?
Niou/Yagyuu. They're each other so they know each other so well and yet I get the feeling that they're still hiding something deep down within themselves.
12. Least favorite pair (homosexual or straight)? Why?
Anything with Atobe in it.
13. Any crack pairing/s?
Not yet. I'm sure I'll come up with something.
14. Any weird pairing/s?
Not so far. Again, if the story idea hits me.
15. Favorite story arc (Kantou Tournament, Nationals)?
Any of the ones with Rikkai in them from the manga. I think they get way too little air time in the anime.
16. Favorite catchphrase?
17. Favorite TeniMyu?
Absolute King Rikkai First feature Rokkaku
18. Least Favorite TeniMyu?
Any of the Hyotei myu's.
19. Favorite TeniPuri Family and episode?
Are these the chibi episodes? I'm still learning terms. If so, the achi mite hoi tournament.
20. Least Favorite TeniPuri Family and episode?
Again, not really sure but I'm still watching the anime and just finished the bowling set so I'm not going to pin down one just yet.
21. Favorite Soundtrack?
22. Least Favorite Soundtrack?
Nothing so far. Haven't listened to all the Tenimyu's yet. Not real fond of some of the anime openers.
23. Best Filler Episode?
Anything with chibis. I love chibis.
24. Crappiest Filler Episode?
Still watching. I'll let you know. ;)
II. TO BELIEVE OR NOT TO BELIEVE
1. Do you believe in the Ryoma/Sakuno Theory?
2. Do you think Atobe is gay?
Who cares. *blows raspberry*
3. Is the Rikkaidai Captain the bottom in his 'relationship' with his Vice-Captain?
This is a toss up. It depends on if he's in Child of God mode or his "sweet and innocent" mode. *snickers*
4. Are all doubles players in love with their respective partners?
In some cases I certainly hope not.
5. Is there any team that can beat Seigaku?
Oh yeah, Rikkai Dai in a heartbeat. They just aren't the main characters and the author would be in trouble if a non-main team won the Nationals.
6. Is Jirou a narcoleptic?
Probably. He's so much fun to watch though.
7. Can Kabaji speak?
I haven't seen it yet.
8. Why is Sengoku 'Lucky'?
I think he's a favorite of the gods or something. Who knows, some people are just lucky.
9. Does Dan like Akutsu?
Yeah, he does. But I think a part of him doesn't even know why other than he's big and strong, which is what Dan wants to be.
10. Does Horio really have 'two years of tennis experience'?
With how much he talks about it, I hope so. *snickers*
11. Is TeniMyu crap or just plain brilliant?
I don't know about brilliant, but I'm in awe of the creator.
12. Is Fuji really in love with his buchou?
Probably. It's so hard to tell with the mask he wears.
13. Should PoT be a shounen-ai anime?
No, there's not enough under-currents for that.
III. CHOOSE ONE.
1. Seigaku, Rikkai, Hyotei, Rokkaku, Yamabuki, St. Rudolph, Fudoumine, Shitenhouji, St. Rudolph, Josei Shonan or Higa?
Rikkai Dai Fuzoku.
2. Golden Pair (Eiji/Oishi) or Silver Pair (Shishido/Ootori)?
3. Sakuno Ryuzaki or Ann Tachibana?
4. Sanada, Atobe or Tezuka?
5. MomoRyo or RyoSakuno?
6. Royal (Atobe/Ryoma) or Imperial (Tezuka/Atobe)?
Neither. Atobe needs to die.
7. MomoRyo or KaidohInui?
8. Left-handed player or right-handed player?
Left. Ryoma, Tezuka, Niou, Yagyuu (when he's Niou)
9. Tango (Sanada/Atobe) or Waltz (Yukimura/Atobe)?
Again, neither. I can't stand Atobe. Get him out of the picture and Sanada/Yukimura can be together. ;)
III. ANSWER THIS YOU SHALL
1. List all of the Characters you've fallen for.
Pretty much all of Rikkai, Bane-San, Fuji, Eiji
2. List all the moves that you wished you could do.
Niou's Illusion. It would be so handy at work.
3. Pick ONE character that you would like to meet in person.
Seriously?? one??? uhmm, Niou.
4. Any crossovers in mind?
I've put Prince of Tennis in my Dragon Chronicles fan fiction piece.
5. Any lookalike in other anime?
I don't watch a ton of anime so out of the shows I watch, nothing.
6. Which tennis match showdown would you die to see?
Niou vs. Tezuka.
7. Any person you would like to have a match with?
I'm not allowed to do anything this physical, but as it's fantasy, Eiji. He'd be so much fun to play with.
8. The schools you want to be a part of the tennis club.
Rikkai or Rokkaku. I'm a punster like Dabide and think the two of us could drive Bane-san crazy.
9. What do you like about PoT?
Pretty much everything about Seigaku and Rikkai Dai. And the chibis. Can't forget the chibis.
10. Why is PoT the best anime there is?
It passed Bleach on my list as number one because it's so cute and serious about the same time. I like the message about never giving up no matter what happens. I wish it could be more like that in real life.